Group Training: Mechanics of Emotions Intro Course
Introduction to Emotions (Group Training)
Mar. 13, 20, 27
April 3, 10
Each class is approx 90 minutes long.
Tuesdays at 7pm CT (If you would like to attend, but this time does not suit you, please let Ali know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our Group Training is for you if you learn best through:
- inspiration and discussion
- experiential practice
- receiving guidance and support
Weekly Sessions will include:
- Reviewing key points of the weekly training video
- Reviewing our completed booklet for each video
- Experiential practice with partners or in large group
- New teachings each week.
- Question, answer, and discussion with Ali
Course material includes:
- Why you don’t know about emotions, and why it’s not your fault
- Emotions, the Body, and the Brain
- Social Evolution and Emotions
- How to Activate Your Body’s Natural Healing Sequence (Nedera Process)
- Other important skills like “Connecting”, “Deep Listening”, and “Dropping In”
- We will review and dive into videos and workbooks you’ve done between classes
To get back to our other info-page, click HERE.
Note: This group focuses on training you HOW to do personal emotional processing. This means you’ll not only get a chance to process a few challenges of your choosing, but you’ll also be training your brain to start integrating this work into your day-to-day life.
If you are interested in doing deeper personal processing after the training, please let Ali know. She will discuss the various options available, including our emotional-processing meet-ups or working directly with Dr. Doug.