Thursdays at 2:00PM CT .Â Sessions will be 75 to 90 minutes depending on the group needs and process.Â (you might want to leave yourself the 2 hour block, for transition time)
*No classes on 5th Thursday of the month
NEDERA weekly with Dr. Tataryn
NEDERA is the foundation of our emotional processing system.
- If you are shut down emotionally this six-step process will help kick-start your emotional system back into working mode.
- If you are open emotionally and able to cry easily but you are still haunted by your past, then this process will teach you how to resolve and make peace with that past.
Each week you will have an opportunity to clear your emotional burdens and gain clarity about how you can make better choices and show-up more fully for your family, community, and self.
Chat with Dr. Doug and gain insight through meaningful Q+A
This group will help you
- Calm your mind and body
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Stop being haunted by past experiences
- Clear feeling beliefs you carry
- Connect with like-minded community
While the main focus of the Group is gaining basic emotional processing skills, we will teach and emphasize a variety of practices depending on the specific needs and questions of the community.
- The NEDERA Process:
- The practice to use when you’ve decided to make the intrusive emotion or thought your new object of attention so you can release it from haunting you and return to regular practice next sitting.
- Finding Core Feeling Beliefs
- After you have mastered NEDERA and have direct and easy access to your emotional system you will naturally begin to notice patterns in your emotional reactions.Â Â Dr Doug will help learn to put these into explicit Feeling Beliefs that will take your practice to the next level of emotional maturity and freedom.
- Affective Communication:
- Finding your core and inter-personal feelings can go a long way to personal healing.Â Â Learn to communicate those feelings in an effective way to enhance your relationships and deconstruct and heal long standing communication challenges between you and your loved ones!
Sessions will include:
- Doing NEDERA with Dr. Doug and community
- Q & A’s from previous week exercises
- Group and partner exercises on all three methods at different times
- Special lectures on topics like communication, mindfulness, and human development (including special guest teachers).
(Reminder: All prices are in USD. This is a recurring subscription and you will be charged each month you are a member.)