Ultimately, this online one-day workshop is about waking up to the emotional roots of your triggers, so you can make more informed choices about how you interact with the world and yourself. The insights and emotional release you experience in this workshop will change how you show up to your personal life and your work life, and possibly your sense of freedom and self-worth.
“You can’t be fully functional in your life and relationships until you have wrestled with your shadow and faced all the feelings and emotions you have been avoiding” – Dr. Douglas J. Tataryn
Most of us are walking through life with very good intentions and decent coping strategies for when it comes to working with anxiety, anger and frustration, or relationship issues. For the most part, however, we are spending a lot of time trying to use the power of our minds to overpower our emotional truths, that keep stirring up and sabotaging us, despite our consistent effort.
At the Bio-Emotive Framework, we teach the Nedera process to identify and work with the emotional impressions we have accumulated (due to what we call our accidental conditioned history). We will teach you to notice and speak your feelings out loud, and express the pain you have, until it resolves (or at least until you are no longer identified with it), and thus have the freedom to create new and authentic ways of expressing yourself in the world.
The Nedera process helps us become more rational, responsive, compassionate and capable of creating new and healthier patterns in our lives.
Join us for this One-Day introduction to Emotional Clearing and Communication.
You Will Learn:
Friday – Intro to Bio-Emotive Clearing – Step by step through THE NEDERA PROCESS
4:00pm- 9:00pm Central-Time
- How to identify and clear accidental conditioned history that is distorting your ability to break bad patterns in your life.
- The difference between emotional processing and cognitive processing.
- Why “saying it out loud” is the secret to clearing emotions that are subtly clogging up your energetic.
- The difference between Feelings and Emotions and why it’s so important to understand the difference.
- Step-by-step guidance through “The Nedera Process”
- Expect Theory, Partner work, Group reflections