- Sort by Default Order
Please email email@example.com to tell Ali a little bit about yourself. You can book your slot here: https://bioemotivecoaching.as.me/Â Â Timezone is set to CST
Thursdays at 2pm CT Mar 4, 11, 18, 25 April 1, 08 90 min. Three states of consciousness How the emotional brain works How dreams are the royal road to the Unconscious How to interpret the symbols in your dream Different methods for making sense of the symbols (Overview of the three methods) Method One: You Are Everyone In The Dream Method Two: Identifying The Archetypes Method Three: All The Worldâs A Stage Method Four: The Feeling of Symbols Each Week Involves: Sharing on dreams, insights, and transformations Share dream insight from previous weeks work Choose a dream to work on as a group Write our dream according to the weekâs template Write out interpretation Do group sharing, dialogue and practices Homework: Everyone interprets their dream for next week, using the template we just learned. "You know you have the dream when the pieces both fall apart and come together at the same time" Dr. Douglas J Tataryn
Part of our "little ebooks on Emotions" series. This little ebook on crying will give you incredible insights on healthy and unhealthy crying. It will step you through the five stages of crying and more. Acknowledging how crying is healthy (and when it's not healthy) is one of the most important, and simple, steps to being more supportive and wise as a parent, family member, colleague, or friend.
- Mind Wandering
- Physical Pain
- Overwhelming Memories
- Subtle Dullness
- Bio-Emotive Focusing:
- Use this practice to unpack and work with pain. When pain isn't postural, it's often psycho-emotional and can be worked with by finding and releasing the emotional pain are locked in your body.
- Core-Feeling Noting:
- A practice which allows you to recognize underlying emotional patterns without "diving into" the pain.Â Learn how to name the feeling behind the arising and put it aside, so you can stay with the object of attention.
- The NEDERA Process:
- The practice to use when you've decided to make the intrusive emotion or thought your new object of attention so you can release it from haunting you and return to regular practice next sitting.
- Weekly topic discussionsÂ
- Q & A's from previous week exercises
- Group and partner exercises on all three clearing methods
If you're not into groups, but you still want to learn this material thoroughly, the self-paced intro course is right for you. A series of questions after each module, you will learn the Basic Video Series thoroughly by using our booklets as a guide to explore, unpack, and begin to understand and re-wire the impact of emotional conditioning. This course, along with the video series, is a the prerequisite for many of our more specialized trainings. The series covers things like:
- How our culture suffers from Cultural Alexithymia, and why it's bad for our health.
- How muscle-tension is a sign of unprocessed emotions
- The theory of the Triune Brain and it's relationship to the limbic system (Emotional System)
- The Five Stages of Crying
- Healing and Non-Healing Crying
- Nedera: The body's natural 6-step healing process.
- The Basic Video Series (Four 1/2 hour trainings (plus a bonus)
- Four Printable Booklets with summaries and worksheets
- Four online meetings with Ali. She will answer any questions about the material and support you in staying on-track with your goals for learning the material. (To be used within 90 days of purchase)
Thursdays at 2:00PM CT .Â Sessions will be 75 to 90 minutes depending on the group needs and process.Â (you might want to leave yourself the 2 hour block, for transition time) *No classes on 5th Thursday of the month NEDERA weekly with Dr. Tataryn NEDERA is the foundation of our emotional processing system.
- If you are shut down emotionally this six-step process will help kick-start your emotional system back into working mode.
- If you are open emotionally and able to cry easily but you are still haunted by your past, then this process will teach you how to resolve and make peace with that past.
- Calm your mind and body
- Get a good night's sleep
- Stop being haunted by past experiences
- Clear feeling beliefs you carry
- Connect with like-minded community
- The NEDERA Process:
- Finding Core Feeling Beliefs
- After you have mastered NEDERA and have direct and easy access to your emotional system you will naturally begin to notice patterns in your emotional reactions.Â Â Dr Doug will help learn to put these into explicit Feeling Beliefs that will take your practice to the next level of emotional maturity and freedom.
- Affective Communication:
- Finding your core and inter-personal feelings can go a long way to personal healing.Â Â Learn to communicate those feelings in an effective way to enhance your relationships and deconstruct and heal long standing communication challenges between you and your loved ones!
- Doing NEDERA with Dr. Doug and community
- Q & A's from previous week exercises
- Group and partner exercises on all three methods at different times
- Special lectures on topics like communication, mindfulness, and human development (including special guest teachers).
This 25+ gives you a quick way to practice and understand all the nuances of the Nedera Process - one of the most powerful ways of cleaning up your emotional system.Â While it is complete in itself, we find that most people really "get" the process only after they have participated in an experiential session with Dr. Tataryn, either individually or in a group setting. The ebook features:
- The core-teachings of the Nedera Process
- An overview of each step
- Printable worksheets
2.25 hours of annotated video in 35 accessible chapters. Â Each time you watch you will have new insights and understandings into how your emotional systems is wired with Limiting Feeling Beliefs that stop you from leading the life you are searching for!
For people who are intrigued with Dr. Tataryn's conceptual frameworks and want to continue learning more of his ideas and frameworks to better understand themselves and the world around them.Our monthly masterclass is here for you to go deeper with your personal transformation processes. It's your chance to learn and interactively (through Q&A) clarify the nuances you have been wondering about, but didn't quite know how to ask."When becoming a master of your own destiny, you must first understand why things are the way they are. "-Dr. Douglas J. Tataryn